TheatreLouisville Editorials, 2017:
- Theatres, We Need Your Info!
- Paying It Forward
- The Invisible Reviewer
- What is a “Professional” Actor?!
TheatreLouisville Editorials, 2016:
- The Best of … What???
- The Incredible Shrinking Arts Coverage
- Keeping the Record Straight
- Up With the Curtain … Down With the Curtain Speech!
- Hail and Farewell / Hail Fellows, Well Met! [July 2009]
- Live From Louisville — It’s Opening Night! [June 2009]
- Cover-Ups Uncovered [May 2009]
- Your Questions Answered [Apr. 2009]
- Weathering the Storm — More or Less [Mar. 2009]
- The Positive Side of “No” [Feb. 2009]
- No Thanks to the New “Deal” [Jan. 2009]
- Out With the Old [Dec. 2008]
- Making Our Voices Heard [Nov. 2008]
- Getting It Right [Oct. 2008]
- Something for Everyone [Sept. 2008]
- Ready, Set, Launch! [Aug. 2008]
- Filling Seats When Coffers are Empty [June-July 2008]
- Of Types and Typos — Protecting your name in print [May 2008]
- Reflections on the Spotlight — TheatreLouisville Interviews LEO’s Sherry Deatrick [Apr. 2008]
- A Tightrope, Shaken from Both Ends [Mar. 2008]
- What is a “Bad Review”? [Feb. 2008]
- The Year in Review(s), and More [Jan. 2008]
- Where is the Classic Theatre? [Nov.-Dec. 2007]
- On Art, Theatre and the Printed Page…
TheatreLouisville Interviews the C-J’s Judy Egerton [Sept.-Oct. 2007]
- Louisville listens! [July-Aug. 2007]
- Audiences Behaving Badly [May-June 2007]
- Thanks, and An Invitation [Mar.-Apr. 2007]
- Introducing TheatreLouisville.org! [Jan.-Feb. 2007]
More to come soon!